Monday, January 10, 2011

Apple Dock and iPhone Icons


I was recently approached to design an Apple icon for an application that will be available on the iStore (can't say what it is until it's officially published). I was playing around in Photoshop, trying to emulate the classic "Apple" look and came up with the blue button above. Naturally, I had to play with it. I then transformed it into "Apple" scrabble blocks with my wife's name on it, because we had been playing the famous board game earlier that day (point values are correct - I double checked). Megan kicks my butt every time, and she really love the game (I wonder why she keeps wanting to play against me?), so this little impromptu illustration holds special meaning to me. I'll post the final icon once I've got it finished, and once it's available on the iStore!

1 comment:

  1. Great Stuff here Kurt..let's see some animation :)

    ReplyDelete