Friday, July 15, 2011

JibJab Summer Internship 2011


Man, I had been so good about posting something at least once a week for a couple months (I think) and then BAM, nothin' for longer than I care to admit. At least I have a good excuse! I was contacted by Evan Spiridellis, co-founder of JibJab Media in Venice, California for the summer to be an animation intern. I have been a fan of their work for several years now and I feel fortunate to have been given this opportunity to work for them! I really like their sense of humor and the way they combine Flash and After Effects platforms with awesome illustration to make great ecards and short films. Check out their "Originals", "Everyday Fun", and their "eCards" online at JibJab.com. They maintain a very cool blog that reveals all kinds of juicy behind-the-scenes stuff too, so be sure to check it out as well.

1 comment: